Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Working on stuff that matters, and gauging public opinion

Like most people, I have a variety of hopes and dreams, with a few lofty goals thrown in for good measure.  Being an expectant father, I'm taking steps to establish specific, concrete goals, and narrowing my focus so as to give each one the best chance at success.

I'd like to thank @Tim O'Reilly for his post, "Work on Stuff that Matters". It clearly expresses a few key points that could help anyone get back on track, and renews faith in the whole "if you build it, they will come" sort of mindset.

I have been working in isolation on a number of projects, and would really like to hear what other people have to say on a few key topics to help guide my efforts for the greater "good".  [Many thanks to @ProBlogger for his post on using polls]

To begin, follow this link:  What should I personally try to accomplish to curb global warming?

[These initial questions relate to my project that's intended to tackle the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. For some this falls under the umbrella of global warming, for others, emission control (see this old post for my opinion on that can of worms)].

No comments:

Post a Comment