Thursday, July 3, 2008

Back at last

Just a quick post for those of you who wander by here, to let you know that I've not fallen off the face of the earth.

I'm rested after a much wanted vacation, and getting back into the swing of things. As is often the case with such things, my to-do list at work has seen a healthy growth spurt in my absence, so it will likely be a number of days before I resume rambling in earnest.

On reflection of recent posts -- namely the one regarding relativity/mass/etc., it does seem that I have a ways to go in order to present some of my quirkier thoughts in ways that aren't prone to misinterpretation. I'm a big fan of Einstein overall, Special and General Relativity included. (When I went out to seek out some answers and opinions, I think I initially came across as saying "hey, I think there's a problem with Relativity", which wasn't my viewpoint at all, but I digress)

Back on track, though -- hang in there, more posts will be forthcoming in the relatively near future!

2 comments:

  1. We'll be watching!

    We're always watching...even when you think you're alone. Bwah ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha...excellent -- oh, to be watched ;)

    ReplyDelete