Tuesday, March 11, 2008

To blog or not to blog...(welcome!)

Welcome aboard!

What have you stumbled upon here?

This shouldn't wind up being a play-by-play of my daily life -- I find it exciting, but it may bore you to tears.

With some prompting, I've finally broken down to begin blogging, primarily as a clearing house for various random thoughts/ideas/questions and so on, which I hope that others will find stimulating or interesting.

Failing all else, of course, it'll be a great way for me to justify talking to thin air in order to express my ideas and give them body, without appearing overtly crazy ;).

Over time you'll likely see ideas expressed about mathematics, physics, psychology, business, programming, game design, philosophy, the Caramilk Secret, and other randomness.

Pull up a chair, get comfy...perhaps have a nap, too -- posts will likely be intermittent at best, to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment